Software for Medical Devices Europe
Are you struggling to find the right balance between complying with regulations and fostering progress in the development of medical device software?
The medical device industry is constantly changing and evolving, especially in recent years with adjustments to regulations and the implementation of new standards.
With representatives from the BIGGEST and most innovative medical device companies in the world, as well as major regulatory bodies, at the 6th Annual Software Design for Medical Devices Europe conference will provide you with answers to all your technical and regulatory questions.
Join us to discuss the hottest topics in the industry:
- Overcoming your regulatory challenges - with a keynote address from the MHRA on the new EU medical device regulation proposal
- Driving innovation in production development while maintaining regulatory compliance - with case studies from Philips and GE Healthcare
- Effectively implementing agile development methodologies - with hands-on training from a certified Agile Coach
- Maintaining compliance in a changing regulatory landscape – with insight from Siemens Healthcare
- Applying Human Factors and Usability methodologies to minimize use-related hazards and optimize device design – with help from Roche Diagnostics
Now in its 6th year running, SDMD Europe has proved itself as the leader in the field. 2016’s event will continue to serve as a platform to exchange best practices, ideas and help drive innovative solutions for medical devices
What's new in 2016?
- Innovation Sharing – Get inspired to innovate by hearing exclusive real life case studies from companies like Miracor Medical, who took an idea from a prototype to a highly successful product
- Interactive Troubleshooting– Do you have a pressing question you want answered? In this session you will have the opportunity to ask experts from Drägerwerk, GE Healthcare, Philips Healthcare and more!
- A Regulator’s Perspective – Learn the latest in regulation evolution from the MHRA
- Mob Programming: The Next Leap Forward in Agile Development – Uncover the unexpected benefits of having a whole team working on the same thing, and the same time, on the same computer, with training from Lean Agile Partners
- Implementing Human Factors into the Development Cycle – Learn how to maximize usability through Human Factor methodologies with insight from Roche Diagnostics and Novartis
- Connect with Peers – and Competitors! – Meet and share ideas with the biggest names in medical device software, as well as the industry’s newest innovators
Whether you are from a QA/RA or technical background, you will find value in the many discussions, talks and case study sessions.
For all things medical software, SDMD Europe 2016 is the only option!