A report based on Healthcare IQ's recent survey of OEMs to discover how those working in software design for medical devices were using Agile and other methodologies. Those survey responses are shown here along with the notes of an industry insider with 20 years experience in the field.
Click here to download
The only international gathering for medical software designs, agile development and compliance
Seats are filling up fast! Book today to avoid disappointment!
Finding and maintaining the balance between compliance and the development of medical device software quality and usability whilst being truly agile can be challenging.
The medical device industry is ever changing and evolving, especially in recent years with adjustments to regulations and the implementation of new standards. Due to these changes SDMD Europe has also evolved to include new topics and sessions such as:
New for 2015!
- Workshops: Accelerated Market Introduction and Agile Transformation
- Panel Discussions: Agile in Practice
- Topics: Software as a Medical Device, Cloud Computing, Mobile Based Medical Devices
- Expert Sessions: CE Marking
- Speakers: Draeger, Covidien, B. Braun. Avalere, TUV SUD and many more
SDMD Europe remains the major player in providing a well rounded combination of regulation and technical expertise. The integration of both developmental and regulatory departments provides the key to the perfection of medical software development process.
Join us to discuss the topics you requested:
- Getting the balance right with compliance, how to prepare submissions
- Agile, the next steps, continuing the transition to an agile process
- Software testing, practical help
Whether you are from a QA/RA or technical background you will find value in the many discussions, talks and case study sessions. For all things medical software, SDMD Europe 2015 is the only option.
See you in Munich to carry on the discussion!