This year's speakers include:
The only truly international forum dedicated to medical device software standards, regulatory compliance and development
Standards, regulations and software development best practices in medical device software are constantly evolving, with more aspects to consider than ever before and teams becoming progressively more agile.
Being truly agile in such a regulated environment is a challenge, and manufacturers constantly seek to improve the quality, usability and software lifecycle of their device development.
SDMD is the only truly international forum dedicated to medical device software development & compliance, and as of 2013 is now a complete one-stop-shop for all RA/QA and Software Engineers involved in medical device development.
With a new, in-depth look into compliance and quality issues, as well as the usual popular topics of agile programming methods, new testing/V&V techniques and product usability, international medical device company QA-RA and software professionals have a real must-attend date in the calendar - the only truly international and English-language software development and compliance forum dedicated to medical devices.
So What's So Great About SDMD Europe 2014?
- Discuss the proposed overhaul of the European medical device regulatory system
- Get the latest updates and stay compliant with ISO/IEC standards 60601 3rd revision, 62304 software, 62366 usability and 14971 risk management; interactive Q&A and discussions led by group conveners and regulators
- Become more agile and discover how to move away from hybrid models in safety-critical applications
- Improve the usability and quality of your product
- Increase the efficiency of the product software lifecycle with the latest safety testing techniques, version tracking and effective documentation
- Network and benchmark with both QA/RA and software/R&D professionals - perfectly aligned with today's embedded industry!
See you in Munich!
Who Will You Meet?
This event will be attended by:
- Software Development Managers
- QA/RA (Quality and Regulatory)
- Software Managers & Engineers
- Heads of Software Development
- Software Architects
- Project Managers
What People Have Said about Software Design for Medical Devices Europe
"Highly valuable" Renishaw
"Valuable for getting a view on the problems from different angles, and for making contacts with experts in this area" Institute for Testing and Certification
"I’m looking forward to sharing best practices, improving my network and learning from other experts and my peers." Siemens Healthcare
"I look forward to attending Software Design for Medical Devices not only because I will hear about current developments and trends, but will have the chance to exchange ideas and information with colleagues who are facing the same challenges as I am, every day." ShoeBar Associates